Sunday, December 11, 2022

Demon Slayer

       I'm back! It's been two months since I last posted on this blog. A lot has happened, my baby daughter held her first birthday last month, and I and my husband just celebrated my birthday this week. After binge watching Japanese mystery drama, 'Your Turn To Kill.' I was so disappointed with what happened to the female lead. After that I tried watching Japanese romantic drama, but I cannot find one which suited my taste at the time being. Before that, I finished a Japanese mystery drama, entitled 'Mystery to Iu Nakare'. Then, I tried watching this anime on Netflix, entitled Demon Slayer-Kimetsu No Yaiba. 


It is about a boy named Tanjiro and his family was massacred by a demon (more like a vampire blood sucking, man eating creature). His younger sister became a demon but she is not as violent as the other demons. Anyway, I will not be a spoiler here. Demon Slayer is my new favorite anime. I bought some Demon Slayer themes, like action figures, manga (comics from Fully Booked), and sword of my favorite Hashira, Demon Slayer, Shinobu Kocho, the costume is coming soon. I love the design of her sword. It has a sort of flower design on the handle and colored orange.

This anime is on Netflix now. So if you haven't seen it. You should! It is regarded as the best anime series of all time. It has all the elements you will ever want in an anime, action, mystery, family relationship, friendship and even funny moments. I also bought a few action figures. I didn't buy all the characters only the lead characters, and the ones that I liked. So that's all for now. Enjoy watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment